The Motivational Gifts / Spiritual Gifts are the gifts Jesus gave you that make you tick.
Every single person on the planet was deposited a gift when they were created by the King.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ONE I HAVE?
WHAT ARE THEY?
- There are 7 gifts listed here in Romans 12
- Prophecy (Perceiver)
- Ministry (Service)
- Leading (Administration, Organization)
- Mercy (Compassion)
PERCEIVER / PROPHECY
This gift is not talking about being able to prophecy, but is describing the nature of a perceiver.
What is that?
- Basic definition of a perceiver
- They are result driven individuals. Nothing personal, just get it done.
- This is a person that there is no grey matter with. It is either black or white and nothing in the middle.
- They are a people who stand for TRUTH, and will speak clearly, no matter who it hurts to make sure truth is understood, and not shifted from.
- They rely upon the Word as their base and measure themselves and others to that ruler.
- They look at a person’s reputation, and character as a basis of any relationship. They are repelled by fake, lies, misrepresentations, bad character.
- They are very hard on themselves when it comes to walking before the Lord. They want to be holy.
- They are very direct in their comments. Not meaning to be harsh, but…..
- They can be impulsive, on the edge in all areas.
- They are very loyal and expect loyalty.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THIS DESCRIPTION THEN YOU ARE A PERCEIVER.
They are so important to the Kingdom of God!
YOUR GIFTS DETERMINE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR MINISTRY.
Remember, we must submit our gifts to Jesus so He can hone us. When this gift is not mature it can hurt many people.
**The descriptions are excerpts from Truth: A Rock Solid Faith. You can obtain your copy by going to http://www.empoweringpastors.com and ordering your copy.**
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy