1 Cor. 13:13, And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Proverbs 13:12 – Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
Heb. 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
HOPE IS THE KEY TO ACTIVATING OUR FAITH THAT MOVES HEAVEN.
THE ABSENCE OF FAITH DISENGAGES US FROM THE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE!
What is Hope? An expectation or belief in the fulfillment of something desired.
John 10:10 says that the devil has come to steal, kill, and to destroy……..BUT HOW? Satan is a master planner. In his plan, getting one at a time is too time consuming. He knows that owning a generation will topple a nation. He is not thinking small, Satan is thinking the nations. That means a slow immersion into his plot to detach us from our Father.
HIS PLAN…… HOPELESSNESS WITHIN GENERATIONS TO OBTAIN A NATION!
- The devil is not after your health, wealth, family, your future, he is after your faith. If Satan can destroy your faith then he has all of those things. Hope is the beginning of faith, so the elimination of hope stops the opportunity of faith to be activated. Despondent, indifference, despair are evidences of the loss of hope.
- An urban teenager explains why he dropped out of school: “Why should I study? What is there to prepare for? My older friends (who are 20-25 years old) are dead or in jail.
- When the devil can steal the hope of a generation, then he owns that generation with temporal satisfaction instead of vision and long-term gratification.
- When people lose hope for better their focus changes to a survival mode.
- When people lose hope they walk with their heads down, body language.
- When people lose hope they stop dreaming.
- When people lose hope they become takers.
- When people lose hope they allow life to live them.
- When people lose hope they accept the present as final, and stop moving forward.
WE MUST POSTURE OURSELVES AGAINST THIS DIABOLICAL PROCESS IN JESUS NAME!
Ps. 42:5-6a, Why am I discouraged?
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise him again—
my Savior and my God!
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 9:00am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com and www.empoweringpastorswives.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy