And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. (Colossians 3:15 NKJV)
The word Rule means to govern, direct, allow to disallow….
There is a battle going on in your flesh, and in the spirit realm to keep you from your Covenant right of PEACE.
When you are not in peace it means that something is not correct in your life. It is your relationship with Jesus that is speaking to you when you are out of peace.
WHAT WOULD MY RELATIONSHIP BE SAYING?
1. You might be out of peace because you are not living right. I have watched people who once walked closely with God begin to wander. Once they began to wander, they struggled being wherever the presence of The Lord was being manifested. They would feel uneasy, uncomfortable, then begin to make excuses to give their flesh some peace by extracting themselves. Thank God the Spirit is the hound of heaven. Today Jesus continue to draw them home to you with the lack of peace and satisfaction.
2. You might be out of peace because you are out of step with God. Maybe you have gone before Him, or maybe, you have lagged behind Him. Ask the Holy Spirit where you are out of step with God. You know when you are out of step in your natural relationship, you begin to argue, get over sensitive, complaining…….
3. You might be allowing your flesh to rule your sight pattern. The Word says we walk by faith and not by sight. When we walk by sight then we are not walking in faith. God has not told us to deny the facts, but we have been told to declare the TRUTH. If you are allowing your circumstances to govern you, then you will not be living in PEACE, you will always be in fear and anxiety.
4. Jesus might be trying to get your attention. He needs to speak with you, but you never slow down enough for you to hear Him.
5. He might be trying to warn you of some danger that could be in the future. You might lose your peace, and that is how Jesus speaks to you that some junk is about to hit the fan, and now you need to start praying.
ONE THING IS FOR SURE, if your peace is not present, then the governor of your spirit is off.
What do I do? What do you do when you don’t know what to do? STAND STILL till you know which area is missing, and what needs to happen to get your peace back.
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy