OUR LIVES ARE THE TOTAL OF THE SEEDS WE HAVE PLANTED!
So many of us ALLOW toxic seed to remain in our lives and expect that we are going to obtain a good harvest.
TOXIC = poisonous
NO MATTER HOW GOOD THAT RELATIONSHIP LOOKS OR FEELS if the seed is toxic then your harvest will be as well!
We MUST wake up and stop deceiving ourselves.
WHO ARE WE ALLOWING TO SEED INTO OUR LIVES?
WHO ARE WE ALLOWING TO TETHER US FROM OUR PAST?
WHO IS SPEAKING DEATH, SEEDING DEATH TO US DAILY?
There are certain types of people we allow to seed toxicity into us:
- 2 Cor 6:17, “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.”
- Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you. NLT
- Ps 1:1
- Nice people, but do not push you forward
- Parents have said, “Both are good kids, but when they are together.”
- There are people that are not bad, but they are influencing you more than you are them.
- Ourselves, our greatest enemy. Rom 12:2, And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- Godly, inspiring, pulling, pushing, driving people who pull you forward.
- Godly friends
WHO ARE GOING TO ALLOW TO SPEAK INTO YOUR LIFE AND WHAT WILL YOU ALLOW THEM TO SOW?
If you want a HARVEST of greatness from GOD, then only allow SEEDS that will PRODUCE that HARVEST.
BE INTENTIONAL TODAY.
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy