Every person on earth is special in the Father’s eyes.
He has fearfully and wonderfully made us in His image and each one of us were designed to do amazing work for His Kingdom.
Each person is different and has been given spiritual gifts to empower them to fulfill that call.
Romans 12:6-8, Having gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) that differ according to the grace given us, let us use them: [He whose gift is] prophecy, [let him prophesy] according to the proportion of his faith; 7 [He whose gift is] practical service, let him give himself to serving; he who teaches, to his teaching; 8 He who exhorts (encourages), to his exhortation; he who contributes, let him do it in simplicity and liberality; he who gives aid and superintends, with zeal and singleness of mind; he who does acts of mercy, with genuine cheerfulness and joyful eagerness. AMP
- The people of this gift are people-oriented.
- They are the feelers, the people moved by the hurts of others.
- Basic definition of mercy
- They can walk into a room and see those that are hurting even if they are trying to cover it up.
- They are drawn to those who have emotional and mental hurts like a magnet.
- They are so passionate, they will do anything to help bring healing to those that are hurting. They will even neglect their own families, and become consumed in helping those individuals struggling.
- They become extremely defensive of the hurting, and angry at those doing the hurting. They have a tendency to take the offense of others as their own.
- They are easily offended.
- They are loyal to genuine love and caring people.
- They need people and close friendships.
- They cannot be spoken to very strongly because their feelings are usually on their sleeve.
- They are repelled by those who are insensitive to others and their needs.
**The descriptions are from the book TRUTH: A Rock Solid Faith Vol. 2. To obtain your copy go to http://www.empoweringpastors.com**
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy