There are 7 spiritual gifts listed here in Romans 12
- Prophecy (Perceiver)
- Ministry (Service)
- Leading (Administration, Organization)
- Mercy (Compassion)
EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN PLANNED BY THE FATHER.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS ABSOLUTELY SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT TO THE PLAN OF GOD.
- This gift is the most unique. These people are totally people focused. A person with this gift will usually display a bit of all the gifts in some measure.
- Basic definition of an exhorter:
- They are usually the life of the party. People are drawn to them when they walk into the room without them saying anything.
- They are the eternal optimists!! The glass isn’t half empty, it is half full.
- They are motivators. You can do it, you can make it.
- They look past where a person is at and see where they can accomplish and will cheerlead them into the future.
- They have a discernment to see where a person is in their walk with God and then a passion to empower them to go beyond.
- They love to help move people ahead so much that they will give steps for the people to take to get there.
- They take tragedy and find a positive element for growth.
- They are peacemakers.
- They are a face-to-face type of person, because they want to touch the person and not just information.
- They rarely allow their past to stop them from moving forward because they will use the negative experience and build a positive lesson for the future.
- They care what people think about them, which can be negative as well as positive.
ARE YOU AN EXHORTER?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO USE THE GIFTS JESUS GAVE YOU TO BLESS AND BUILD HIS KINGDOM?
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy