Every kingdom has a king and every king has a throne that is in a throne room.
WE FORGET THAT GOD OUR FATHER IS NOT A BUDDY, BUT OUR KING!
He is the ruler of all!
HIS THRONE HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
- Ps 45:6,, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
- 47:8, God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne.
- 103:19, The Lord has established His throne in heaven, And His kingdom rules over all.
- Acts 7:47, ‘Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the Lord, Or what is the place of My rest? Has My hand not made all these things?’
FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT. For many Christians, going to God’s house or spending time with Him is like us doing a favor for Him. How misled and what a horrible misconception. It is our honor, our privilege to have the opportunity to come into His presence.
THE KING SITS ON HIS THRONE IN THE THRONE ROOM.
Coming before the King is a serious blessing.
In the time of Esther, and in the kingdom of an ungodly man there is the reality how serious it was serious to come into the throne room of a king without permission.
- Esther 4:11, “All the king’s servants and the people of the king’s provinces know that any man or woman who goes into the inner court to the king, who has not been called, he has but one law: put all to death, except the one to whom the king holds out the golden scepter, that he may live. Yet I myself have not been called to go in to the king these thirty days.”
THANK GOD FOR THE BLOOD OF JESUS THAT GIVES US THE OPPORTUNITY TO STAND BEFORE THE FATHER’S THRONE TO TALK WITH HIM.
Do not lose sight of the privilege of talking and spending time with the KING!
Come visit us on the web at www.histabernacle.com, or watch www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy