We know it is God’s will to heal all through the New Covenant.
We know that Jesus passed the baton to the saints, that is YOU AND ME!
We know He never calls without empowering us to accomplish His will!
Mark 16:17-18, And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
We know that when you and I lay hands on someone that we are being used as a conduit for Jesus’ love and power to heal their bodies.
We know that we must do like Jesus did when it comes to healing the sick. Jesus knew God’s will and spoke to the illness and commanded it.
TODAY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
WHEN WE PRAY, WE PRAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!
- “In my name…” (Mark 16:17)
- Not the name of Muhammad, not in the name of Buddha, not in the name of His Tabernacle, not in the name of Pastor Spencer, not in the name of Francis, Frank, Gloria – IT IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
- The name of Jesus, is not a magic word – it is the name that God gave His Son – and in the NAME OF JESUS Father responds with the miraculous.
- John 14:12-14, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
- Phil 2:9-11, Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
The Father gave Jesus a name that is above every sickness and disease! Jesus gave us His name to use with all of heaven ready to back it up! When you lay hands on a sick person this week in Jesus’ name, get ready to see the power of God released!
GO PRAY FOR THE SICK, THEY NEED THE JESUS IN YOU!
Come visit us on the web at http://www.histabernacle.com, or watch http://www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy