2 Cor. 4:18, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Mark 16:17-18, And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
Hebrews 6:1-2, Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
STARTING WITH THE FOUNDATION OF GOD’S WORD WILL ESTABLISH HIS DESIGN AND DESIRE TO USE YOU TO HEAL THE SICK.
If we lay hands on the sick they shall recover.
LAYING HANDS IS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FOR THE BELIEVER. In today’s church we mainly wait for the pastor or some “special” person to lay hands on people for healing or other needs in their lives. Jesus did not raise His church on a few “special” people, we are all special and called of God to work the works of heaven. YOU ARE SPECIAL – YOU ARE IMPORTANT – YOU ARE CALLED – YOU ARE TO LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND SEE THEM RECOVER!
Jesus our great example did this to release the anointing to sick people for healing.
- Jesus laid hands on the sick
- Matt. 8:1-4, Jesus laid hands on the leper.
- Matt. 8:14-15, Jesus lays hands on Peter’s mother in law.
- Mark 7:33-35, Deaf, mute healed.
- Luke 4:40, Jesus laid hands on the sick and they were healed.
- You are anointed! The same Holy Spirit that is in you was in Jesus when He was walking on this earth and healing the sick (Rom. 8:11).
- The power of the Holy Spirit resides in you – 1 John 2:27a, But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you…
- The anointing destroys the yoke of bondage – Is. 10:27. The anointing is to do WORK on behalf of heaven. The anointing is the power of God in you because the Holy Spirit lives in you!
- Greater works shall you do!
- John 14:12, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. Greater does not mean better, it means MORE of what Jesus did we will DO!
MORE TOMORROW – LINE UPON LINE……
Come visit us on the web at http://www.histabernacle.com, or watch http://www.hisword.tv every Sunday morning on WENY-TV ABC at 7:30am., and CBS at 8:00am. We now live stream our service every Sunday morning at 9am and 11am eastern standard time, and every Tuesday evening at 7pm is Rock Solid Faith. Dr. Spencer has launched his new website for helping ministries at www.empoweringpastors.com.
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy