Too many Christians walk around scraping their faces on the floor.
They live in defeat, depression, discouragement, always whining, complaining and in crisis!
IT IS TIME TO LIVE THE WAY GOD INTENDED YOU TO LIVE!
The real question is do we actually believe what the Word says about us?
Will we take God at His Word, or will we live according to the words of the world, and or our circumstances that vacillate constantly?
YOU CANNOT FAIL!
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CANNOT ACCOMPLISH!
Listen to what the Word says about you..
Acts 17:28, For in him we live and move and exist. NLT
I am God’s child (John 1:12).
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15).
I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20).
- I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57).
- I can approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12).
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
- I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17,18).
- I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
- I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).
- I am an heir of God (Romans 8:17).
- I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me (Romans 8:37).
- I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).
- I am the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
LIFT YOUR HEAD HIGH, YOUR SHOULDERS BACK AND WALK LIKE A KING’S KID!
Get your face off the floor and start speaking the Word over yourself and your situations.
God in you says total victory!
For a truly charismatic, Spirit-filled church experience, Pastor Micheal Spencer invites you to a time of fellowship, worship and incredible spiritual growth at His Tabernacle Family Church every Sunday morning at either 9:00am or 11:00am. Pastors Micheal and Rhonda Spencer are committed to preaching the Word with boldness and conviction, for the purpose of equipping the believers for the work of the Kingdom. We enjoy a culturally diverse congregation, with attenders from all over the world. So, whether you’re looking for a solid, Pentecostal, Bible-believing church in Elmira, a church in Corning, or a church in Ithaca, His Tabernacle Family Church in Horseheads is the church home you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Micheal Spencer
His Tabernacle Family Church
A House of Grace and Mercy